Sunday, July 02, 2006

Family Abuse due our ego..

After watching football that Brazil must be eliminated by Thiery Henry in France vs. Brazil match, at 2 am (wow.. I had never done that just for watching a match), I opened my notebook and remember about my friend's mail yesterday. She sent about the story of family abuse to the children. Damn, what a good story with the children they did as an object of family abusing. The point is not what they did, but the problem that may happen to us.

I think when we knew about that, we just only can say: "That is sick parents" or "Oh God, an insane family", etc. But when it happened to us, hmmm.. I think you all when you became a parent of your children, cannot avoid that. I know that we work to gain our income to be saved for the future plan, like built a family or if we have, to prepare our children future. But, when our plan have been disturbed by a kid (our kid(s) maybe), sometimes evil run on us and we cannot what is rite or what is wrong. That's our ego. Am I rite?

No comments: