Sunday, July 02, 2006

abnormal disease due to wheater rapid change

This day, is very tired day (or because I have not enough time to rest?) for
me. Why? Because, I went to a mall with my friend in purpose to do our job
for our college, just collecting some of questioner. Finding some of people
that count in our criteria to fill the questioner or just answer the
question about Slimming Product (it could be some kind of food, exercise
tools and product, or natural exercise).

Suddenly I'd received a message from my mom that my little nephew getting
hot in daylight (she has got sick since 7 days ago with her body is hot.
Sometimes after take a parasetamol pill, her temperature came down. But in a
time it raise anymore. Has checked in famous hospital in Karawaci, Tangerang
and the doctor's conclusion was she got some virus but not kind of bleeding
cold (Demam Berdarah) or parathypus. Oh God, I ran my car after finish my
job to the hospital with my friend. She agreed to come with me, and want to
see my nephew too.

Afterwards, I got my own conclusion about her illness. I think because of
the weather rapid change in Jakarta. In a week, it could be very hot day, or
became rainy without notice. And because she's still very young (still cute,
2 years old), her body cannot hold the changes. Well, because I'm getting
sick too also with my mom, but not getting hot. Just cough since 5 weeks ago
and getting better now.

Cough and flu became some kind of famous illness in Jakarta right now. The
weather cycle has been changed, maybe because of Merapi eruption, or Glass
house effect? Who knows? I'm just afraid if the condition in the movie "The
day after tomorrow" became happened. I cannot imagine if it happened now.
What a scary thing that I could imagine..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somekind happened to me, dude... not only you and ur nephew.
i hope she'll be okay bro'.

Anonymous said...

somekind happened to me, dude... not only you and ur nephew.
i hope she'll be okay bro'.